My career began with a mission: to define the real estate business for what it is…the
art of matching people and places. One person’s central location is another’s “too
close to town”. Some look for the simplicity of a condo in Tulsa, another will enjoy the countryside of an Owasso ranch,
while yet another seeks the comfort of a luxury home in South Tulsa…all
searching for the perfect place to call home. Ask people what they want from
their realtor, however, and there is a remarkable similar consensus.
Everyone wants a realtor who will get the job
done with as little hassle as possible…but
most want something more, and that’s what drives me to be the best I can be. I
know the area’s real estate market. I have strategically forged relationships
with lenders, title companies, appraisers, inspectors, structural engineers,
builders, handymen, movers, and insurance providers to create a top team ready
and waiting to accommodate your needs.
...I take care of all of the details that will make your next
move, your best move and work together to ensure you get the personal service
I was recently asked which
“type” of client that I enjoy working with most….I quickly answered, “The first
time home buyer because I want to teach them how to really KNOW what is
happening in the transaction. But…I also enjoy senior citizens in transition,
many blessings follow helping them settle in. Well…I also have been thrilled
with the families that are “moving up” as their kids grow, as well as the empty
nesters that are downsizing. And I can’t forget the fun with relocation clients
as they navigate a new town. Then there are the luxury home seekers and sellers
that are always a pleasure…and I love working with first time investors as well
as seasoned investors”. We looked at each other, laughter soon followed. My
I simply love what I do and all aspects of it. Life is grand!
What does it mean to seek the
"finest" from life? For me... It
means more than merely accepting buzzwords like "quality" or
"style." It means seeking achievement, performance, and
professionalism in everything I do with just the right element of fun to enjoy
I join you in seeking the finest from
life...I have found that we all desire a special place to call home and
the value typically begins in our heart along with the vision we create in our
mind. Of course, the final touch to complete this picture, is the “finest”
piece of real estate that matches our need and budget. A home is no longer just
a place to live and to raise a family, I believe it’s become more of an
investment into our family’s future.
As an experienced businesswoman in securities, real estate investing, professional
fundraising, event coordinating, and a montage of business ventures throughout
the years, I have an unusual understanding of the art of negotiation, property
evaluation, and marketing strategy with a firm read on the real estate pulse.
As a member of the International Diamond Club (top 13% of my peers in production), this ability
has fortunately ranked me at the top of my field in terms of experience and
You might say my life has been
something of a "moving" experience. A native Southerner with an early interest in real
estate as an investment, my husband and I have counted 16 moves in 25 years!
This undoubtedly has given me insight into what kind of service moving families
require and deserve as they make decisions around their largest investment -
On a more personal note… my goal is provide the highest level of real estate
service as I earn your business. I will ask, listen, and take action. I will
educate, inform, and share my knowledge willingly to ensure an experience that
will rattle your brain if you so desire! I believe in being available to my
clients, putting your best interest first at all times in hopes of being the
only realtor you consider working with or referring to your friends and family,
year after year. Let’s seek the finest for you…together.
me now to talk about your real estate needs at 918-607-8589
WHY LIST WITH ME?
Let’s face it. Every Realtor would love for you to “list your house” with them, but not every Realtor is up to the task of properly marketing your property. With thousands of dollars of equity on the line, your decision is much too important to just choose a friend, neighbor, or the convenient local brokerage. You need your property to be where today’s buyers are looking. And today 87% (almost 9 out of 10) buyers start their home search on the internet. Yes, things have changed in just a couple of short years. Buyers now start searching online first. Let me make your property extremely visible where today’s buyers are looking.
1. Selling is easier when 10,000 people a day are looking. Smart home sellers are choosing me. Why? Because I deliver. Fact is, last year 87% of homebuyers started their search on the internet (1) Plus internet buyers spend only two weeks looking for the home they ultimately purchase compared to seven week for traditional buyers (2) I have strategically partners with website support sites that have a huge internet audience of over 10,000 daily visitors which means your property will get seen by more buyers actively looking and ready to buy. Just like you right now, they are here too. Allow me to put your property in front of buyers. Call me today at 918-607-8589 to get started. The importance of choosing the right Realtor to help you gain maximum exposure and to help through the selling process can not be overstated. Your choice deserves serious consideration for you to take a few minutes to understand the unique advantages only I provide.
2. So why is a Realtor’s website so incredibly important these days? Consider the fact that 9 out of 10 internet buyers found their agents through an online real estate listing site. Therefore, advantages multiply when your listing is on both the best and most visited real estate website. With my alliances there are over 10,000 visitors that are looking and asking to see properties (just like yours).
Here are the facts:
3. Over 25+ websites on my network
10,000 + unique websites visitors
Buyers have access to me through website, phone, or email 24 hours a day seven days a week
What does this internet lingo mean for you? It means more buyers seeing your home and potentially more money in your pocket, faster.
Putting your property in front of today’s buyers. Realtor Magazine headline…"Brokerage giant ends newspapers ads to focus on Internet. Newspaper advertising is down 54% from 84% in 1960’s."
4. Yes, newsprint is going the way of the cassette tape. Today’s real estate buyers are using home search by using search engines. Again, I deliver. My site attracts buyers because I am consistently on many first pages in search results. I have in house tech support assistance to assure that my website is highly visible to today’s buyers, which ensures maximum exposure of your home. I like to be one step ahead!
• Intelligent, hassle-free listing process…After you contact me, we’ll sit down with you to review a Custom Marketing Proposal, a plan that details exactly how we will market your property. I will assist you in pricing your property for sale in today’s market, real time as they say. Photos will be taken to showcase your entire property. I advise you on how to present your property to maximize its selling price, I am a Certified Staging Specialist and am an expert when it comes to marketing a property to sell. Call me today at 918-607-8589 to get started.
• Friendly, responsive and experienced…Experience does matter…because real estate transactions can be complicated and intimidating, Both sellers and buyers agree, in fact “43 percent of internet buyers selected their agents because of skill, qualifications, and experience”. Consider, the many buyer and selling facets involved; buyer negotiations, contracts, contract law, State law, Federal law, disclosure requirements, home inspections, titles, escrow and so much more. Enjoy the full benefit of my real estate experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful experience.
5. Expect fast response time. Did you know that 25% of internet buyers chose their agents according to who was the first to respond. I am equipped and trained to use mobile technologies like email, realping and the internet to improve respond times when someone calls or emails regarding your home. Rest assured the response will be prompt.
6. Your house “showcased” for maximum sale price...Professional presentation is essential to selling a property. Normal MLS listings can only display 8 rather small photos. I take as many photos as needed, and make sure those photos “showcase” your property. Traditionally, extra photos are the Number 1 request of website visitors. I also add a detailed a description of your property to help educate buyers before they ever set foot inside. This saves you time and promotes faster sales to the “right buyer”.
Extra perk: List with me and your property will be on the featured homes page of my website www.cherimclain.com, as well as Home Gain, Homes and Land, Realtor.com, Homes.com, Oodle.com, The Real Estate Book, Tulsa World, and more! Exposure is the key…
7. Instant exposure means potential results from “day one.”
8. The very first day your property is online with me it gets exposure. Instant notification to my customers looking for your type of property happens automatically. How members use “Save Searches,” a free tool that offers a dynamic experience. Visitors save search criteria (like properties in your town), favorite listings, (like yours perhaps), and get emails on hot new listings (the day they come on the market). So, the instant you list with me, hundreds of ready buyers in the market will know.
Extra perk: An easy and direct weblink will exist just for your property, to show friends, family, or anyone. Just key in…yourmls# or address and there’s your property. Simple.
9. I cover the time-proven basics too. Yes, like my competitors, I cover all the basics. We know there will always be buyers who respond to traditional methods like broker opens, print ads, and local agents talking to one another. We make sure the bases are covered. The basic marketing items we provide:
Your home will be on Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Oodle.com and more (changes according to technology updates)
Select advertising in Homes and Land Magazine
Select advertising in The Real Estate Book
Local newspaper ads
Notification to select website members
Brokers Open House
Email notification to area realtors
High quality, well known Chinowth & Cohen "For Sale" sign
What now? Let me determine your home’s worth… If you’re ready to consider selling your house the next logical step is to find out what it’s worth. It is simple and takes only a minute or two of your time. Please contact me for this free service.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) or information provider(s) shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless. Listing(s) information is provided for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information on this site was last updated 03/05/2015. The listing information on this page last changed on 03/05/2015. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of NORES MLS (last updated Thu 03/05/2015 7:42:20 AM EST). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Chinowth & Cohen Realtors may be marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about those properties will include the name of the listing broker(s) when required by the MLS. All rights reserved. --
Any use of search facilities of data on the site, other than by potential buyers and sellers is prohibited